- Overview of programs
- General overview.
- Safety First Guidelines
- Contains the policies on LFL programs. Includes forms such as the Outing Permit.
- Character Quest [pdf]
- Guide for using school based program resources in an after school setting.
- Resources for school based programs
- Lasting of a variety of items to enhance program.
- Sample Lesson Plans
one lesson and contents page from each grade. Also has sample of the
Drug Abuse Prevention Education Lessons, Leadership Development Guide
and Spanish translations.
- Workforce Preparedness
- Drug Abuse Prevention Education Lessons
- Teacher Lesson Planner
- A Lesson Planner is available for Seekers, Discoverers, Challengers, Builders and Navigators programs.
- Teacher Online Training
- Short, on line training for school based programs.
Youth Protection Guides
- Meeting guides that go along with the youth protection videos available in LFL.
Awards and Recognitions
- Classroom recognitions
- An overview of what is available to school based programs.
- Awards of Excellence [pdf]
- Medals that are available to student participants in each school based
program. The below links are for Certificates that be downloaded for printing:
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Champions Transitions Certificate [pdf]
- Special needs recognition for students that participate in the Champions Transition program.
- Quality Classroom Character education Award [pdf]
be earned by Seeker, Discoverer, Challenger and Champions classroom.
Available recognition includes certificate and ribbons for students.
- School based programs awards
On Line samples of games
- Super Safe
- One game for grades 3-5 and another for grades 5-6.
- Life Choices Character Game
- Game is for 7th and 8th grade participants. Full version available in 7th Grade teacher's edition.
- Life Choices Career Game
- This one is for high school participants. Full version comes in the teacher's editions of Navigators Book two.